Forum - La Jolla, CA, United States
The annual Partnering Forum at the Cell & Gene Meeting on the Mesa is the only partnering meeting organized specifically for the advanced therapies industry. The Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (ARM)’s extensive network of companies, investors, patient advocates and government agencies provides attendees with the opportunity to establish key relationships aimed at accelerating business development in the field. Furthermore, ARM created the event to specifically facilitate translational research, PI engagement in the business community, and enable business, academic research and investor participants to connect for one-on-one meetings and strategic dealmaking.
The Partnering Forum attracts over 500 participants each year with attendees from the following areas:
• Leading cell, gene therapy and tissue engineering companies from around the world
• CIRM grant recipients (academic PIs)
• Large pharmaceutical companies
• Emerging biotech companies
• Venture capital and institutional investors
• Tools and development platform providers
• Specialized suppliers and service companies
• Academic and research institutions
• Foundations and disease philanthropies
Organization: Alliance for Regenerative Medicine
For more information, please visit: http://www.meetingonthemesa.com/partnering-forum
Wednesday, October 05, 2016 to Thursday, October 06, 2016
Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa
La Jolla, California, U.S.A.
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.