The University of Alabama is an unexpected standout in the science research marketplace. This campus ranks among the top in the nation, flanking closely with the top NIH funded universities, and yet there is surprisingly little sales rep traffic on campus.
Consider these building updates and funding statistics on UAB:
- In 2011, UAB had a $4.6 Billion economic impact on the Birmingham community.
- The University of Alabama, Birmingham receives more funding annually than all of the universities in the state, combined.
- According to the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education, UAB is classified among the top 96 universities in the nation for “Very High Research Activity.”
- A 2011 edition of the US News and World Report placed UAB 34th in the United States for the Biological Sciences.
- In FY 2012 the University of Alabama received over $191 million in new NIH research grants.
- University president, Carol Garrison unveiled a plan that would transform the UAB campus. The strategic plan includes renovations for the Shelby Biomedical Research Building, as well as the construction of a new science facility in the area.
Last year exhibitors took the opportunity to step in and make an impact on this market by exhibiting at the 13th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at UAB. The average ratio of researchers to exhibitors was 22 to 1 and attracted 366 researchers from throughout campus. Of this total, 64 were professors and post doctorates. Of the total participants 62 were lab managers. The balance were research associates and postgraduate students. These attendees came from 33 different research buildings and 45 departments around campus.
This event will take place again this year on November 1, 2012 and there is still one week left to make it into the Event program and printed publicity for this event.
Advertising in the University of Alabama Birmingham Event Program provides increased brand visibility and corporate name recognition for your company, and has been shown to increase booth traffic for event exhibitors while also increasing web traffic to the company web site.
Establish your company as a key science community participant in this University of Alabama top U.S. science market with Event Program Advertising. Bioresearch Product FaireTM Event Program Advertising can supplement your efforts as an active exhibitor or can stand alone to promote your company and product in this marketplace.
Advertise your Laboratory Products and Services to University of Alabama Birmingham Life Science Marketplace
At the Birmingham University of Alabama Bioresearch Product Faire™ Event , you can reach out and brand your life science specialty products to the U of A $405 million research and development marketplace.
Event Program Advertisements will visibly put you in front of your target audience - PI's, Lab Managers and Researchers.
- $405 Million UAB science research funding
- 64 UAB PI’s plus purchasing agents
- 62 UAB lab managers
- 300 UAB hands on researchers
- 33 UAB on campus research buildings represented
- 45 departments represented
Benefits of Event Program Advertising:
- High visibility in the Birmingham life science market
- High quality long shelf life publication taken back to the University of Alabama labs and shared with others
- Full color high quality advertisement makes your business stand out
- Event Program advertising drives University of Alabama Birmingham life science traffic to your booth for face to face interaction and to your corporate website for queries
- Provides additional visibility for new products, new methods, mergers and acquisitions
- 350 Print copies will be distributed to University of Alabama researchers actively seeking research solutions who will take the event program back to the lab, with an extended reach of over 1,000 print impressions as they share the material with their research colleagues.
- All registered exhibitors receive a complimentary $100 to $400 advertising credit for event program advertising with their exhibit registration package (see basic vs. premium package). Advertising upgrade packages vary in price depending on the frequency, quantity and size of ad purchase, with addition special advertising package available as part of our sponsorship programs, and exhibitor loyalty programs. Exhibiting is not required to benefit from Event Program Advertising.
- Extended University of Alabama brand exposure with increased pre-show print and electronic publicity
- You can promote your University of Alabama laboratory supplies and equipment to qualified researchers from science departments at UAB, with a total of $400 Million in research awards for 2011
- Establish your company as a key science community participant in the top U.S. Science markets
To See University of Alabama photo galleries, get more information, attend, or exhibit at UAB, click here:
Call our office to receive more information on how we can increase your visibility within your target audience through University of Alabama Bioresearch Product Faire™ Event Program Advertising.