Conference - Moscow, Russian Federation
The conference is dedicated to the 150-th anniversary of the Department of Plant Physiology at the Faculty of Biology, Lomonosov Moscow State University. The scientific programme covers the current research themes in fundamental plant physiology and biochemistry, new experimental research methods in University science, as well as educational issues in plant biology. The conference schedule also includes the Yearly Meeting of the Russain Society of Plant Physiologists, dedicated to the 25-th anniversary of the Society, and the LXXIV Timiryazev lecture.
- Energy transformation in plants and approaches to its optimization
- Plant growth and development and their regulation
- Regulation of genome expression and physiology of transgene plants
- Plant cell physiology
- Water status and mineral nutrition of plants
- Plant biotechnology
- Plant ecophysiology and adaptation mechanisms on the molecular level
- The role of University departments in higher education on plant physiology and biochemistry
(Courtesy of Conference's logo, via vk.com)
Sun, Jun 02, 2013 - Thu, Jun 06, 2013
Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Biology
Leninskie Gory, 1-12, Moscow, Russian Federation
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.