The conference will include eight oral sessions and one poster session. Many talks will be selected from the openly submitted abstracts on the basis of scientific merit and relevance. As a tradition of CSHL, ample social events throughout the conference will be provided in order to facilitating the cross-pollination of scientific ideas
1. Signal transduction of necroptosis
2. Pathological roles of necroptosis
3. Chemical probes of non-apoptotic cell death
4. Non-apoptotic cell death and host defense responses
5. Multiple types of non-apoptotic cell death
6. Cell death in development and diseases
7. Inflammation and cell death
8. Non-apoptotic cell death in different organisms
(Courtesy of http://csh-asia.com/13cdeath.html)
Mon, Apr 15, 2013 - Fri, Apr 19, 2013 (7:00pm - 1:00pm)
Suzhou Dushu Lake Conference Center, Suzhou, China
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.