Conference - Dokki – Giza, Egypt
1. Standards and specifications of bio – security and safety for the protection of the environment from the microbiological and chemical hazards .
2. Risk assessment for the plants and all activities related to biological and chemical labs .
3. International relations and the exchange of experiences in the field of bio – security and safety .
4. Applied scientific research excellence in the field of bio – security and safety and how to take advantage of them .
5. The Procedures and controls to issue The Egyptian standardization conformity certificate for labs.
6. the application of standards of security and bio- safety of poultry and livestock farms
7. the application of security and safety standards vital to protect the working environment of labs , biological and chemical pollution radiation .
Organization: massive trade fairs MTF
(The Egyptian International Centre for Agriculture, courtesy of plus.google.com)
Mon, May 05, 2014 - Wed, May 07, 2014
The Egyptian International Centre for Agriculture
5 Nadi El Seid Street, 239 Dokki - Giza, Egypt
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.