Congress - Krems, Austria
We are pleased to announce the 5th International Congress BioNanoMed 2014 – Nanotechnology Enables Personalized Medicine which will be held on 26 – 28 March 2014 at the International Meeting Centre Krems/Austria. BioNanoMed 2014 is organized by Techkonnex – High-Tech Promotion in cooperation with Biotec Area Krems, IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems and Danube University Krems.
- Novel Nanomedical Solutions - Advances in Nanomedicine
- Nanomaterials for Biomedical Applications
- Nano-Oncology: Diagnostic, Drug Delivery and Therapy
- NanoPharmaceuticals & Production Technologies
- Nano-Bio-Sensing: New Sensing Approaches, Visions and Perspectives in Diagnosis & Therapy
- Nano- Imaging-Technologies in Medicine
- NanoSafety: Innovation-Enabler for Nanomedicine
- Nanotechnology for Artifical Organ Support (organized by ESAO – European Society of Artificial Organs)
EXHIBITION & SPONSORING
BioNanoMed 2014 serves as an excellent platform to present your company/institution, to promote your product portfolio and to establish direct links to a broad audience of experts. By becoming an exhibitor or sponsor you will make a great contribution to support the BioNanoMed 2014 congress.
Deadline for oral abstracts: 17 December 2013
Deadline for poster abstracts: : 9 March 2014
End of early registration: 31 January 2014
End of online registration: 821 March 2014
Please turn to http://www.bionanomed.at for all information regarding the BioNanoMed 2014!
26-28 March 2014
International Meeting Centre, Krems, Austria
If you require further information do not hesitate to contact our conference office at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.