Image courtesy of the University of Utah
We at Biotechnology Calendar believe that the U of U has a lot to offer for vendors wanting to sell research supplies. Here are some reasons for lab suppliers to explore the Utah bioresearch marketplace:
- Excellent public academic research institution and medical school
- Strong federal, state, and philanthropic funding
- Pro-business, pro-industry environment good for start-ups
- Heavy state investment in promoting university biotech invention
- Top-ranking technology transfer record
- Forward-thinking business school to make local tech commercialization work
- Up-and-coming urbanism to attract and retain researchers and management
For more on bioresearch in Utah and how programs of out-of-the-box thinking is changing the way we think about startups (and bringing some very high-profile interest to Salt Lake City), read our most recent Utah Science Market Update blog article: Utah Entrepreneurial Laboratory Cultures Successful Salt Lake Tech Startups on recent developments in Utah.
To see all of our Utah Science Market Update articles, please follow this link.
Now in its 12th year, the Biotechnology Calendar Bioresearch Product Faire™ Front Line event on the University of Utah campus draws over 150 life science researchers to meet our vendors and talk about new equipment technologies. If you sign up by July 15th, you’ll save $100 on this already very reasonably-priced, streamlined show. For more information on the U of U show click here.