With a new $15.4M NIH grant, The Abramson Cancer Center will continues to build on its significant historical strengths in fundamental cancer biology, translational immunotherapy, and population science research.
The goals of the Abramson Cancer Center (ACC) of the University of Pennsylvania include:
- Bring together more than 310 members for increased communication
- Renovate the paradigm of patient-centered cancer care and cancer control
- Incorporate high impact programs of basic, clinical, and population-based research fostering pioneering scientific discoveries
- Facilitate the translation of these discoveries into clinical practice
UPENN Fast Funding Facts:
- Annual Operating Revenue 7.8 Billion
- Total sponsored Research $720 Million
- NIH Awards $405 Million
- State Research Funding $1.8 Million
Upcoming research product event on campus brings lab products to U Penn researchers.
Lab suppliers wanting to educate UPenn researchers about their products are invited to exhibit at this event:
University of Pennsylvania BioResearch Product Faire™ – 5/9/19
"I was impressed by the level of traffic to my table. The show definitely met my expectations for bringing in new prospects." -