Workshop - Denver, CO, United States
The goals of the two-day Mechanisms and Barriers in Nanomedicine workshop are to:
• provide an educational forum on the barriers to nanoparticle translation; • provide a paradigm shift to overcome these problems; and
• allow for open discussion among faculty, postdocs and graduate students, to trigger new ideas and • concepts.
The workshop will consist of informal, non-concurrent sessions, followed by discussion. Talks will focus on mechanisms, problems, and solutions of the following aspects of nanomedicine:
• bio-nano interface, immune recognition, and toxicity
?• in vitro and in vivo barriers
?• no-engineering and design
?• metastatic cells, stem cells, and relevance of mouse models
• regulatory/industrial hurdles
• Discussions will focus on questions suggested by the audience.
Organization: Quidel Corporation
For more information, please visit: http://www.ucdenver.edu/academics/colleges/pharmacy/AboutUs/NewsEvents/Pages/Mechanisms-and-Barriers-in-Nanomedicine-.aspx
Thursday, July 14, 2016 to Saturday, July 16, 2016
Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center
Denver, Colorado, U.S.A.