Conference - El Jadida, Morocco
1. Risk Assessment and Prevention
2. Global Concepts in CVD Prevention and Newer Guidelines3. Guidelines for Europe and America: Understanding the Differences (Organised by EACPR)
4. Monitoring CVD Prevention Efforts
5. Are Current Guidelines Relevant or Helpful?
6. Moving Forward to Promote Prevention in Developing Countries
After this meeting, it is hoped that delegates will be able to:
1. Understand the key features of the current European and American Guidelines on CVD prevention, their relevance to Europe and America, and adaptability for developing countries.
2. Understand the cycle of evidence-based guidelines, implementation, and evaluation/monitoring.
3. Understand the rationale for and limitations of risk assessment, screening for CVD and their role in prevention.
4. Examine the key evidence behind specific lifestyle recommendations for CVD prevention.
5. Examine new and emerging therapies and their efficacy and potential role in CVD prevention.
Organization: Fusion Conferences Ltd
Sun, Sep 21, 2014 - Wed, Sep 24, 2014
Mazagan Beach Resort
El Jadida, Morocco
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.