Conference - Keystone, CO, United States
The conference will:
• Highlight advances in understanding the neural networks involved in the emotional, cognitive and sensory components of migraine and chronic pain, including the knowledge gained from the convergence of a number of new technologies such as brain imaging during pain;• Bring together the previously very separate pain and headache scientific communities for greater cross-disciplinary discussion and collaboration;
• Induce a new paradigm for drug discovery for pain-related neurological disorders.
• Plasticity of Brain Neurons, Glia and Other Processes
• New Technologies to Image the Human Brain Structure and Function
• Dissecting Basic Brain Circuits Involved in Pain Behaviors
• Preclinical to Clinical Evaluation of Pain – Garnering a Better Approximation to the Human Condition
• Pain in Neurological Disease States
• Altered Processing of Pain
• The Brain and Self-Trickery in Pain and Analgesia
• The Brain in Development
plus workshops on late-breaking topics
Organization: Keystone Symposia on Molecular and Cellular Biology
Sun, Jun 15, 2014 - Fri, Jun 20, 2014
Keystone, Colorado, United States
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.