Spotlight on Science Meetings, Conferences and Events brings you information on the following: Real World Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Dilemmas and Discussion to be held on 10/07/17.
This one-day course provides clinicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants with state-of-the-art information on diagnosis and management of inflammatory bowel disease with emphasis on a multidisciplinary approach to patient care. Invited speakers are experts from the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Clinic, Radiology, and Colorectal Surgery. The course format offers didactic lectures, panel discussions and Q & A. Active audience participation is strongly encouraged.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the multidisciplinary management of Crohn’s disease
- Recognize appropriate utility of MR and CT for IBD monitoring
- Contrast the differences in risks, benefits and recovery between endoscopic and surgical management of complications of disease
- Cite advantages of integrating radiologic and pathologic resources into the care of patients with ulcerative colitis
- Discuss the importance of patient centered biomedical discovery
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Loews Minneapolis Hotel
+1 (507) 266-2821
Saturday, October 7, 2017 from 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM