Spotlight on Science Meetings, Conferences and Events brings you information on the following event: Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review - Part II
The Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review is designed for candidates preparing for the Part II examinations in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Through a combination of didactic lecture, case vignettes and optional mock oral examinations, the PM&R Board Review course helps guide study and preparation for all learners.
- Apply greater self-awareness and confidence in oral examination skills
- Demonstrate competency in patient care skills that are appropriate and effective for the treatment of commonly seen patients in a physiatric practice
- Demonstrate medical knowledge and the application of this knowledge to patient care
- Integrate the practice-based learning process and apply the experience gained in simulation
- Exhibit interpersonal and communication skills that result in effective information exchange and learning with patients, their families, and other health professionals
This is an independent educational activity of the Mayo Clinic and is not planned in conjunction with the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
The Kahler Grand Hotel
Wednesday, May 17, 2017 to Friday, May 19, 2017