Conference - Cleveland, United States
MSC 2015 will:
- Feature invited lectures from thought-leaders and provide podium talks, poster sessions, and a venue for investigators and students to present and discuss their research
- Focus on the translation of adult stem cell and tissue engineering technologies from the bench to the bedside
- Promote interactions between the research and commercialization communities to accelerate FDA approval
- Review academic and commercial cell therapy clinical trials in cardiovascular, pulmonary, neurological and immunological fields
- Include a debate on clinical trial design for MSCs in cardiology by thought leaders in the field
Organization: National Center for Regenerative Medicine, Case Western Reserve University
Mon, Aug 17, 2015 - Wed, Aug 19, 2015
Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center
127 Public Square Cleveland, Cleveland, United States
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.