Contamination issues lead to lengthy investigations and costly recalls. In recent years there have been a number of FDA actions related to contamination issues.
- Environmental data testing and results
- Alert/action limits
- Controlling contamination
Who Will Benefit: Managers, supervisors and general staff working in the following functional areas:
- Quality Assurance
- QC Microbiology Laboratory
- Aseptic Processing areas Cleaning Services
- Facility/Process Design Engineering
- Even the largest pharmaceutical multinationals are not immune, as evidenced by recent recalls of drug products. Ensuring the control of contamination within your facility is paramount to the survival of your organization. Creating an effective Contamination Control program is a key to minimizing these problems and ensuring that your company does not end up as the next TV or newspaper headline. This webinar will discuss various sources of contamination including aseptic processing, clean room classifications and alert/action limits. It will also provide an overview of an effective Environmental Monitoring (EM) program. Aseptic processing/ clean room classifications
- Use coupon code NB5SQH8N and get
- off on registration.