Texas A&M Chemistry is a research and teaching operation ranked among the top 20 Ph.D.-granting institutions in the United States, with more than 300 chemistry majors, 270 graduate students and an excess of $15 million per year in research grants and contracts. This year chemistry researchers have access to a special on-campus seminar series celebrating 50 years of chemistry research excellence at TAMU.
50 Years of Chemistry Excellence Event Schedule:
- Oct. 14: A.E. Martell Symposium for Inorganic Chemistry
- Oct. 21-22: A.I. Scott Medal Symposium for Biological Chemistry
- Feb. 3-4: Sir Derek Barton Symposium for Organic Chemistry
- Apr. 28-29: F.A. Cotton Medal for Excellence in Chemical Research
- May 8: D. Wayne Goodman Symposium on Physical and Analytical Chemistry
Researchers at Texas A&M Univeristy are also invited to meet with chemistry suppliers at the upcoming Best Chem Show and BioResearch Product Faire™ Event on January 27th, 2017.
Find new lab products, improved analytical equipment, and learn about new research techniques.
Our life science biotechnology events boast a wide range of relevant and high quality vendors to ensure that you find the products you need to meet your research goals. At this event, you and your colleagues will find industry professionals and the newest lab technology available.
Network with other researchers and outside science professionals.
- Meet other researchers from across campus to explore research concepts and get new ideas
- Connect with industry professionals to get answers to you research technology questions
- Establish new contacts and maintain and grow existing professional relationships
Lab supply companies are a strong resource for new and improved methods and protocols using their products. While you may use a technique a few times and struggle with the particulars of a specific product, the companies that produce them have entire teams dedicated to problem solving. You can save time and money by connecting with the product experts trained by their companies to answer your questions.
"I really appreciate Biotechnology Calendar Inc. bringing all the new research products into one place and letting the researchers know about it. This really lifts up the quality of research and growth of industry. Keep doing this more and more." - G. D., Texas A&M University
Getting out of the lab and away from the bench can give you a fresh perspective on your research challenges. Enjoy our high quality catered buffet, and learn about the latest developments in research science products and methods. Our tradeshows are relaxing, enjoyable and educational.
"There was a variety of different groups and new products. I came specifically to see Enzo and Millipore and was interested in proteomics, micro RNA and RNA. Would like to see more epigenetic companies." - J. H., Researcher, Texas A&M University