Conference - Orlando, FL, United States
Stay at the forefront of psychopharmacology with four days of educational lectures taught by leaders in the field of psychiatry.
Receive valuable education on differential diagnosis, effective treatment strategies for the most difficult cases, and the latest scientific evidence that is most likely to affect clinical practice.
- Earn up to 27 CME credits (Congress plus half-day pre-conference workshop)
- Enjoy cutting-edge content with practical applications
- Earn credits towards your psychiatry Maintenance of Certification (MOC) requirements
- Engage with our renowned speakers during extended Q&A sessions
- Hear about the latest innovations at our Friday night Poster Session and Reception
Organization: Neuroscience Education Institute
Thu, Nov 12, 2015 - Sun, Nov 15, 2015
6001 Destination Pkwy, Orlando, United States