BioResearch Product Faire™
Virtual Event: Tuesday, September 22nd, 2020
Attendance is free for science professionals.
Click on the button below on 9/22
from 10am - 3pm to enter virtual event
- Find new lab products
- Discover improved analytical equipment
- Learn about new research techniques
- Network with other researchers and outside science professionals
- Publish your work faster
Mount Sinai School of Medicine received a $200 million pledge from billionaire investor Carl Icahn. The greatest part of the funding will go towards building general medical research capabilities as well as specific research in the growing field of genomics.
- $393 Million in NIH funding awarded to our researchers in 2019
- 12th among U.S. medical schools for NIH funding
- Per 2018 AAMC Operations Management Survey, Mt. Sinai is in the 99th percentile among US private medical schools in research dollars per investigator.
Exhibitors: If you are interested in marketing your life science solutions and increasing scientific product sales at life science marketing events closer to home, we encourage you to view our virtual events: