Are you a working life science researcher at the University of Michigan, or in the Ann Arbor area? Do you regularly make use of laboratory equipment and supplies? Would you like to find the latest biotechnologies and lab supplies in one place, on your own-campus, while enjoying complimentary catering and receiving free merchandise?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, consider participating in one of the leading life science marketplaces in the area by attending the upcoming BioResearch Product Faire™ event on July 23.
Lab managers, PI's, researchers, professors, purchasing agents, grad students, post-docs, and all other life science professionals from University of Michigan and surrounding areas are invited to the upcoming 15th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ event at University of Michigan, Ann Arbor on July 23, 2015.
This event gives you the opportunity to connect with sales reps from different lab supply companies to discover new products that are available to help further your important research.Take a break from your research to visit the BioResearch Product Faire™ and:
- See what's new in the world of biotechnology and lab supplies
- Discover new products that are available to help further your important research.
- Interact with hundreds of your peers, along with leading lab suppliers from companies across the nation.
- Get your questions answered, learn about new options available, and collect informative literature from different companies to bring back to your lab.
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch buffet with an extensive assortment of items to choose from.
- Collect giveaways and merchandise from vendors, as well as enter to win free prizes.
This is your best chance to find all your lab needs in one place, on your campus, at your convenience. Don’t miss this opportunity to find out what the biotech and lab supply industry has to offer your lab in 2015.
To learn more about this upcoming BioResearch Product Faire™ Event, visit the link below. Pre-registration is available and encouraged to save you time at the door.