Are you a life science researcher at the University of South Florida interested in any of the following?
- Connecting with industry professionals to get answers to you research technology questions?
- Establishing new contacts and maintain and grow existing professional relationships?
- Attending a FREE event where you can meet with reps from different lab supply companies to find new products and technologies to help with your research?
- Indulging in a FREE lunch from a buffet of delicious foods and beverages?
Any life researchers, PIs, lab managers, post-docs, grad students, purchasing agents, and other lab staff who answered "Yes!" to any of these questions are invited to attend the upcoming 1st Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event in Tampa on January 14th, 2016!
See What's New in the World of Life Science Tools and Technologies
The 1st Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event is a chance for life scientists to meet face-to-face with different lab supply companies to learn about new tools and technologies that are available.
At the event, researchers from all departments and buildings related to life sciences will be able to learn about new products from different laboratory supply companies. All researchers who attend will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with sales reps in a professional and friendly environment. Instead of traveling door-to-door and interrupting your work, sales reps from different companies will be in one room, making it convenient for you to speak with them on your own time.
By meeting with reps from different companies, you'll be able to:
- Learn about new lab supplies and technologies that are available to help further their work.
- Meet with companies who already supply your lab to see what new products they have available and discover new companies that have supplies that will benefit your lab work, or have supplies you never knew you needed but that will come in handy in the future.
- Compare products, prices and brands to learn about what products best fit your needs and funding.
- Express product concerns, ask questions, and get quick responses.
- Save lab time in the future by meeting with numerous lab suppliers in one place, instead of meeting with them individually in your lab, while you're trying to work.
- Schedule equipment demos with companies from the event so your lab can decide what equipment is the most needed.
Network with Industry Professionals and Fellow USF Researchers
Since researchers from all across campus are invited to the event, you will be able to network with hundreds of researchers from dozens of departments and research buildings on campus to learn about other research being conducted at your university. You can also connect with industry professionals with access to decades of life science knowledge and education, and establish new professional contacts for your future.
Take a Break from Your Normal Routine
Take a break from your research and come out to the event to see what is new in the world of life science supplies, get your questions answered, and learn about new tools and technologies available to use in your lab.
SAVE THE DATE: Thursday, January 14th, 2016.
Keep an eye out for posters in your building with more information, including the event location.
To learn more about this upcoming event, please visit the link below. You can also pre-register to save yourself time at the door the day of the show.