• The universities have also received $45M for collaborative research projects studying infectious diseases. Read more about UGA and Emory's collaborative funding.
• Emory University had $90 million Health Sciences Research Building dedicated in 2013.
• UGA administrators plan to use $10 million to modernize the old labs in their chemistry and biology buildings, both first occupied in 1960.
• Emory University is carrying out a $52 million expansion and renovation project at the Sanford S. Atwood Chemistry Center.
• $44.7 million for the construction of the 122,500 square-foot Science Learning Center at UGA.
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. would like to help lab suppliers get their products into the hands of 275+ top funded Georgia researchers. Exhibit at these upcoming BioResearch Product Faire™ Events.
Emory University BioResearch Product Faire™ Event – 3/31/16
*6 spaces left at this marketing event.
University of Georgia, Athens BioResearch Product Faire™ Event – 4/1/16
*3 spaces left at this marketing event.
Contact Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. to reserve one of the last spaces available and increase sales in these well-funded markets.