Seminar - London, United Kingdom
This full day interactive masterclass hosted by the expertise and experience of Dr. Klaus Rose, Managing Director, klausrose Consulting, will provide a focus on: pediatric clinical trials, legislation considerations, Pediatric Investigation Plan (PIP) and the impact of the pediatric legislation in both US and EU. The event will also act as an ideal platform for problem solving, debate and discussion into key obstacles facing the pediatric drug development process.
Benefits of Attending
• Outline different age groups as per ICH E 11
• Evaluate recruitment and retention in pediatric clinical trials
• Learn the impact of the pediatric legislation in both US and EU
• Discover developments in the EU Pediatric Investigation Plan (PIP)
• Debate with experts in the field, how best to overcome challenges in PIP development
• Network with key industry executives in the field of pediatrics
(Courtesy of Pediatric Drug Development Seminar's logo, via conferensum.com)
Mon, Jul 08, 2013 - Mon, Jul 08, 2013
Holiday Inn Bloomsbury
Coram Street, London, United Kingdom
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.