Course - Brussels, Belgium
By attending this course:
1. You will increase the sales and marketing ROI of your brands by learning how to determine the marketing tactics that will effectively leverage opportunities in the market.
2. Your future brand marketing plans will logically link marketing tactics to smarter patient / stakeholder insight and analysis.
3. For your brands in “Red Ocean” (highly competitive) markets, you will know how to design marketing mixes that are superior to the competition.
4. You will learn how to make the competition irrelevant by creating *“Blue Ocean” *(highly innovative) market environments for some brands, using value innovation concepts and tools.
5. You will be armed with a box full of handy tools you can use back in the office.
6. You will benefit from Edouard's wealth of experience in training & coaching numerous pharma companies on best-practice pharma brand marketing planning across a wide spectrum of therapeutic and geographical markets.
Mon, May 12, 2014 - Tue, May 13, 2014
Sheraton Brussel Airport Hotel
Brussels National Airport, 1930, Zaventem (Brussels), Belgium
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.