Conference - Berlin, Germany
1st Annual Conference of the GSCN will cover the latest topics in stem cell biology, including genetic and epigenetic mechanisms of reprogramming, maintenance of pluripotency, somatic stem cells in vertebrates and invertebrates, stem cells in disease and regenerative medicine, cancer stem cells and many more stem cell-related topics.
- Pluripotency and embryonic stem cells
- Programing and reprograming
- Stem cells in development
- Stem cells in tissues of neural and non-neuronal ectoderm
- Stem cells in tissues of mesodermal and endodermal origin
- HSCs and stem cells in hematopoietic malignancies
- Cancer stem cells in solid tumors
- Stem cells in regenerative therapies
- Stem cells in disease modeling and drug development
Organization: German Stem Cell Network (GSCN)
(Courtesy of Stem cells, via newscientist.com)
Mon, Nov 11, 2013 - Wed, Nov 13, 2013
Max Delbrück Center (MDC)
Max Delbrück Communications Center (MDC.C), Robert-Rössle-Str. 10, 13125 Berlin, Germany
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.