In May of 2013, BioTechnology Calendar, Inc. will present Chapel Hill's annual New Technologies and Lab Products Event. This Chapel Hill BioResearch Product Faire™ on Campus laboratory science event will be held at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill where both exhibitors and researchers can meet and discuss the newest and best laboratory products in the market.
The following are statistics gathered from last years Exhibitor Surveys at Chapel Hill BioResearch Product Faire™ Event :
- On average, each exhibitor had 18 researchers stop by the exhibit space.
- On average exhibitors reported 6 top level excellent leads
- Exhibitors reported an average product sales value of over $16,000.
The NIH and NSF funding statistics for UNC that year were $368 M from NIH and $39 M from NSF.
The UNC Chapel Hill BioResearch Product Faire™ 2012 show drew many UNC Researchers from various departments around campus, but the departments with the most participation were: Biochemistry & Biophysics, Biology, Genetics, and Microbiology & Immunology.
UNC bioresearch departments include:
- Biomedical Research Imaging Center
- Carolina Cardiovascular Biology Center
- Carolina Center for Genome Sciences
- Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research
- Center for Bioethics
- Center for Integrative Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery
- Gene Therapy Center
- Neuroscience Center
- North Carolina Institute for Public Health
- Laboratories for Reproductive Biology
- Macromolecular Interactions Facility
Researchers and Exhibitor’s are invited to attend Biotechnology Calendar Inc.’s 4th Annual University of North Carolina Chapel Hill BioResearch Product Faire™ Event on Wednesday, May 8th, 2013. We were able to expand the number of exhibit spaces avialable, and as of publication today there are still 3 exhibit spaces remaining at the UNC event. Come join us and share your product offereing with the reearch staff at UNC.
or Get Exhibitor Info