In just under four weeks, we will be hosting our 8th Annual Mount Sinai BioResearch Product Faire™ Event, situated at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. At this years event, we are expecting 300 university science researchers who are actively searching for new products, equipment, and services for their labs.
At this event last year, we had expected 300 attendees, with an actual attendee amount of 346 life science professionals. Exhibitor surveys from the 2012 BioResearch Product Faire™ Event revealed that:
- On average, each exhibitor table had 67 research professionals visit
- Of these 67 visitors, exhibitors reported an average of 14 excellent leads
- Exhibitors reported an average product value of approximately $15,000
This tradeshow event drew scientists and researchers from many different departments and buildings around the Mount Sinai Medical School campus.
The departments that had the most active attendee participation included:
- 43 from the Genetics & Genomics Department
- 34 from the Medicine Department
- 26 from the Immunology Department
- 23 from the Oncology Department
Consider the following research funding statistics on the Mount Sinai, School of Medicine:
- 2012 NSF funding total: $511K
- 2012 NIH funding total: $179M
Opening this spring is the 550,000 square foot Hess Center for Science and Medicine. This 13-story building is designed to bring the clinical and research areas all under one roof.
Researchers and laboratory supply companies are invited to attend our 8th Annual Mount Sinai BioResearch Product Faire™ Event on March 27, 2013 at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine.