Raleigh area lab equipment suppliers and providers of research products are invited to exhibit at the upcoming Duke BioResearch Product Faire™ and UNC BioResearch Product Faire™ Raleigh area research events which have early registration pricing still available.
These are both top funded research universities:
- Duke University - $25,937,696 in research funding
- University of North Carolina - $31,326,535 in research funding
If you would like the detailed funding statistics on these locations, you can receive them automatically via the links below:
Duke, a nearly $26 Million dollar research marketplace has an upcoming opportunity for providers of lab equipment , supplies and services to meet demonstrate their new technologies to top researchers seeking better solutions to their research challenges. Right now and until date you can save $250 on exhibiting at the Duke University BioResearch Product Faire™event.
Last year the Duke event attracted over 225 attendees, of which 72 were professors, post docs and purchasing agents. Of the total attendees 35 were lab managers. The balance were research associates and postgraduate students.300 researchers, of which 114 were professors, post docs and purchasing agents. Of the 300 total attendees 42 were lab managers. The balance were research associates and postgraduate students.
For UNC, a smaller group, hungry for the very best in science tools included 90 research professionals, of which 37 were professors and post docs and 15 lab managers. The balance were research associates and postgraduate students.
Lab Suppliers who purchase early receive the following added benefits:
- Discounted Price: $250 discount off of regular pricing
- Branding : Your company name listed in all pre-show print and web publicity
- Placement: Best placement available for Basic or Premium Categories
- Today only, free $250 Event Program ad credit when you mention code LI7732 expires Jan 22
Some great reasons to exhibit at the upcoming Duke and UNC events include:
- Demonstrate new laboratory research products
- Answer procedural and product questions
- Build trust and introduce brand to prospective customers
- Discuss current and upcoming promotions
- Establish relationships with PI's, Lab managers and Purchasing Agents
- Expand professional and customer networks
- Foster recognition of your reps and your brands
- Obtain new business with customer referrals
- Provide education to new and existing users
- Read body language and overcome unspoken objections
- Receive feedback about current products
- Gain local industry and market knowledge
As you probably know, Duke University and the University of North Carolina BioResearch product shows are quickly approaching. I wanted to remind you that you could still get the early registration price until 2/9/13.
University of North Carolina currently has a waiting list, lab suppliers are encouraged to register anyway since we may open a larger space if we get enough interest.Duke still has over 10 spaces available. Contact us today and we will make sure you get great placement, and that you save $250 with early registration pricing.
If you would like the funding statistics on these locations, you can receive them automatically via the links below:
Get Funding Report Now:
Ask about our lab equipment supplier 5 Star Program where the very best exhibitors get extra recognition for their excellence in solving the needs of researchers seeking new tools for research.