Promote your life science meetings.
If you are planning, producing, promoting or participating in an upcoming life science event, you can promote it for free on our daily life science event calender at: Post your events for free. Events are updated daily after they are approved by our staff.
This is an excellent opportunity to
- Build your brand.
- Share seminar information with others globally.
- Get recognition for your work.
- Attach posted seminars and events to your LinkedIn or Facebook accounts.
- Include posted seminars on your resume.
- Improve your future job opportunities with increased recognition of your work.
Some upcoming 2014 life science events posted recently, including the following:
- Computational Image Analysis in Cellular & Developmental Biology Course
- ESF-FENS Conference: The Neurobiology of Synapses and their Dysfunction
- 2-day In-person Seminar on “The A to Z's of Writing & Enforcing Effective SOPs”
- The 4th Improving Immunohistochemistry Discussion Forum
- EMBL Conference: Myofibrillar Z-disk Structure and Dynamics
- MBL Course: Gene Regulatory Networks for Development
- Cancer Vaccine Institute's International Symposium on Immunotherapy
- EMBO Workshop: 'Mitochondria, Apoptosis & Cancer 2013 (MAC-2013)'
- Biosimilars and Follow-On Biologics 2014 Americas
- UK Bioscience Forum 2013
Life science product sales events can help lab suppliers sell more products, too!
The Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. round-up of upcoming life science sales events during the first half of 2014 include the following sites: