Spotlight on Science Meetings, Conferences and Events brings you information on the following event: 2017 Trial Protocol Optimization and Design Congress
This event will explore the complex relationship protocol design has with clinical trial success. Attendees will discover new techniques, hear from industry thought leaders and examine case studies on protocol optimization.
The Congress will bring together sites, pharma companies, CROs and other stakeholders in the protocol-writing process to discuss how the industry should change their policies and procedures. With topics on inclusion/exclusion, advisory boards, training for protocol writers and patient feasibility, the congress will foster a space the industry can build upon and make changes to improve all aspects of clinical trial design and planning.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Improve clinical research operations with optimized protocols that incorporate stakeholder perspective
- Discuss new techniques to optimize trial protocols and feasibility given applicable time and physiological constraints
- Understand the importance of intelligent protocol design and how it translates to improved clinical trial success and patient care
- Share techniques and best practices among other pharmaceutical industry professionals to implement a consistent and qualified industry standard
- Incorporate site input early in the protocol writing stage to improve collaboration across the study and expedite the protocol process
Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
Monday, July 17, 2017 to Tuesday, July 18, 2017