As a lab vendor, would you like to gain visibility in the Massachusetts Amherst life science research market?
If so, you are invited to join other top lab suppliers in demonstrating your products and services to the Amherst life science community at our upcoming BioResearch Product Faire™ Product Event on July 12, 2017.
The University of Massachusetts, Amherst ranks third in the state for research funding from the National Science Foundation (NSF), behind only MIT and Harvard University.
BioResearch Product Faire™ Event on July 12, 2017.
- The university is under going a 5-year, $1.4 billion construction project.
- $39.7M in research funding from the NSF.
- $21.7M in research funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Get the newest funding stats here:
The following are quotes from two of our 2015 vendors:
“The vendor show at UMass Amherst was excellent! The advertising was evident in the great turnout throughout the whole time. We also received several excellent leads. We would attend again.”
“Good show! Staff was professional and supportive. I definitely will do this show again.
Register for this event during June by and receive a $100 service upgrade.
- Receive a $100 service upgrade
- Get the best placement available
- Meet with active researchers at one of the best life science markets in the country.
Reach two top-funded university markets in one week by also joining us at the Longwood/Harvard Event