Life science events in Madison, Wisconsin are an exclusive opportunity for biotech and lab vendors to market to hundreds of the nation's top researchers in one place. This is why savvy lab suppliers are attending the 16th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at the University of Wisconsin, Madison on Friday, July 17th, 2015.
- This popular event is the best way to meet the active researchers, lab managers and purchasing agents interested in learning about the latest lab products and services available for their projects.
- Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. events host over 12,000 researchers every year because our shows are centrally located at prestigious research campuses and facilities.
- BCI events provide lab suppliers an exclusive opportunity to utilize our campus sponsorship to meet with decision-making researchers who are interested in new biotech and lab equipment right now.
- BCI Events are elaborately catered and well-advertised both on-campus and in local media to ensure maximum coverage of our events.
UW-Madison BioResearch Product Faire™ Event
BCI invites lab suppliers interested in increasing lab sales in the Madison marketplace can attend the 16th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at The University of Wisconsin, Madison.
With research supported annually by nearly $1 billion, the University of Wisconsin - Madison, is the 2nd highest-funded public university in the country.
Recent Funding Statistics from UW-Madison:
- The University of Wisconsin, Madison recently completed a $112 million expansion and renovation of its main Biochemistry building.
- UW Madison has $1B in R&D conducted yearly.
- UW Madison received an $18.1M grant from the NIH for a collaborative study on the molecular processes of viral infections.
- 2013 Life Science R & D Expenditures: 12th Ranked = $640,501,000
- 2014 NIH Funding: $255,457,019
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. is a full-service science research marketing and events-planning company that organizes life science events at top research universities across the country.
For more information on our Madison BioResearch Product Faire™ Event, or to view more funding statistics for the University of Wisconsin, Madison, click on the button below: