Are you looking to educate top funded researchers about your laboratory products?
Each of the 50+, annual science events hosted by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. are planned and tailored with needs of both laboratory product exhibitors and life science researchers in mind. Events are held in prime venues with easy access for researchers and provide the exhibitors with the opportunity to:
- network with their target audiences
- build long lasting professional relationships with on campus researchers
- increase lab product visibility within the local science community
- increase product sales on site
These events draw increasing numbers of life science professionals to Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. shows, including the most recent Sacramento BioResearch Product Faire™, which attracted more than 150 university researchers.
Lab supply companies attending the event will demonstrate the newest supplies, technologies and services in the industry including:
Biotechnology Start-Up Services
Cell Culture Products & Services
Cell Sorting Centrifuges
Chemicals & Reagents
Custom DNA Synthesis
DNA Sequencing Services
Equipment & Reagents
Hazardous Waste Services
Immunological & Biological Reagents
Laboratory Equipment & Supplies
Laboratory Information Management Systems
Micro-Array Equipment & Supplies
Molecular Biology Products & Services
Protein Analysis Proteomics
Equipment & Supplies
RNA, siRNA & miRNA
Of the 150 attendees from last summers' Davis event, 41% were professors, post docs, and lab managers. These guests came from 29 buildings, and 35 departments from the University of California, Davis Medical Center. There is a total expected attendee amount of 150 university researchers and scientists at the upcoming Davis BioResearch Product Faire™ Event in June 2018.
As a lab supply company attending this, or any, Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. show, you will gain access to easy, effective scientific branding and research networking opportunities.
Exhibitors can enjoy:
- Friendly professional environment with bountiful and appealing amenities such as catering and door prizes
- Openness and receptiveness of an audience comfortable with the professional treatment they are given and the familiarity with our longstanding reputation
- Making higher quality contacts with new customers, building relationships with existing customers, building trust with your future customers, and building your overall sales pipeline
- Extensive publicity including multiple rounds of event laboratory announcements, e-mail invitations, announcements hand delivered to laboratories, direct mail campaigns, web site publicity, event program publicity, and at show signage
Also available to show exhibitors and lab supply companies is the opportunity to grow your science brand through sponsorship.
Consider Building your brand with sponsorship: Sponsorship will help your company by:
- Increasing your visibility with top researchers & scientists at top universities
- Establishing brand-awareness early in a researcher’s career
- Increasing brand loyalty and ties with existing clients
- Driving traffic to your booth
- Differentiating your company from the competition and establish your organization as a supporter of local scientific research communities
This event, as well as any other Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. event, will place your company in front of your target audience, it's a great way to create trust, brand loyalty, and establish new relationships. Join Biotechnology Calendar, Inc., and 150 fellow life science professionals, on June 5, 2018 at the University of California Davis Medical Center for the Sacramento BioResearch Product Faire™ Event.