Are you a researcher, scientist or science educator working in southern California? Would you like to learn about the latest biotech and lab supplies while networking with industry professionals and receiving great complimentary merchandise?
If so, consider attending one of three free events occurring March 31 through April 3 at leading California research institutions:
March 31, 2015, 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
April 2, 2015, 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
April 3, 2015, 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
This series of events is the leading opportunity for all researchers, lab managers, and life science professional to discover and learn about the latest breakthroughs in biotechnology and laboratory consumables.
By attending these industry-leading events, you can:
- Meet and network with prominent life science researchers from around southern California.
- See what new supplies are available and find products to further your important research.
- Connect with industry professionals with access to decades of life science knowledge and education.
- Establish new professional contacts with some of the most prestigious researchers and biotech suppliers in the nation.
- Take advantage of FREE swag, including a complimentary buffet and door prizes
Attendance is free for researchers and lab personnel. Register at the door on the day of the event or…
Pre-Register now to save time at the door by clicking here: