Congress - Valencia, Spain
Fertility preservation is a substantial quality of life issue for young cancer survivors. As a consequence, the demand for fertility preservation has dramatically increased. The aim of the Congress is to update current scientific and clinical development of fertility preservation strategies. The Congress will not only propagate the current knowledge but also provide an opportunity for networking.
This congress is designed for reproductive endocrinologists, hematology-oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, psychologists, basic scientists, clinical researchers, oncology nurses, REI nurses, oncology social workers and others interested in fertility preservation.
During this congress, participants will be able to:
- Educate medical professionals to facilitate FP referrals
- Define the ethical and legal issues related to FP
- Explain the impact of cancer treatment on fertility and reproduction.
- Evaluate the current status of gamete Cryopreservation.
- Assess the strategies and values of emerging technology in ovarian transplantation.
- Recognize basic physiology and effects of Cryopreservation.
- Analyze physiology and current techniques of folliculogenesis and IVM.
- Identify new fertility preservation technologies
(Courtesy of Melia Valencia Hotel, Valencia, Spain, via blog.splendia.com)
Melia Valencia Hotel
Av. de Les Corts Valencianes, 52, 46015, Valencia, Spain
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.