If you are an Alabama life science researcher, we would like to invite you to attend our 14th annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. This event is a great opportunity for you to explore emerging lab technologies and find products that are relevant to your research, all in one event that is close to your campus. Join us at our BioResearch Product Faire™ Event on November 14th, 2013 and experience all we can offer to your research team.
The University of Alabama at Birmingham campus, courtesy of the UAB website
At our UAB BioResearch Product Faire™ Event, researchers can:
- Explore emerging laboratory products and methods that can be used in your research
- Do your research faster and more efficiently by using the most advanced tools available
- Interact with a large, targeted selection of top tier laboratory supply companies
- Reduce program costs by comparing suppliers to find the most competitive prices
- Network with lab supply professionals for future collaboration, employment, and idea generation
- Experience the professional, comfortable and stimulating environment at our event
- Enjoy a fully catered buffet lunch while you browse the event with your research team
Our 2012 Birmingham BioResearch Product Faire™ Event
Last year, the Birmingham BioResearch Product Faire™ Event attracted 320 attendees. Of these attendees 71 were professors, post docs, and purchasing agents. 47 were lab managers. These attendees came from 38 different research buildings and 52 departments around campus. If you are a life science researcher at UAB, you and your research team are welcome to attend our Birmingham BioResearch Product Faire™ Event on November 14th, 2013.
Here are just a few of the departments that attended our UAB event in 2012:
- Cell Biology
- Biomedical Engineering
For more information about UAB market updates and emerging research, you can visit our Alabama Science Market Update page. Or visit our Life Science Company News Blog, where you will find helpful information about new program funding and building development, such as this article spotlighting universities that received funding for multiple sclerosis research.
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. is a full service science research marketing and event-planning company that organizes life science marketing events at top research universities across the country. For more information on the Birmingham BioResearch Product Faire™ Event on November 14th, 2013, click the preceding link. If you are a life science researcher and would like to attend, you can register below. For more information about our other events throughout the United States, you can view our 2013 or 2014 calendar.