Course - Brussels, Belgium
By attending this course:1. You will learn techniques and approaches that have been proven to work best for forecasting sales of pharmaceuticals – including pharma-specific drivers like market access, step-care, targeted therapies etc.
2. You will be able to challenge the forecasts others have produced for you, and produce your own forecasts in most situations.
3. Concepts will be explained in simple, non-mathematical terms. Concrete examples from the pharma industry are used rather than vague concepts.
4. You will leave with a collection of techniques and principles that you can implement easily and immediately after the course.
5. You will receive an Excel-based forecasting tool that integrates all the techniques taught and applied during the workshop. This ensures you leave with real hands-on ability to use the techniques.
6. You will receive Gary’s book Sales Forecasting for Pharmaceuticals: An Evidence Based Approach, which will be a valuable reference to have with you.SpeakersGary Johnson
- Organization: C.E.L.forpharma
Thu, Oct 08, 2015 - Fri, Oct 09, 2015
Hilton Brussels Grand Place
Carrefour De l’Europe 3, Brussels, Belgium
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.