Spotlight on Science Meetings, Conferences and Events brings you information on the following event:Data Integrity for Clinical Research Summit 2017
This conference will showcase the most important trends and future direction of clinical data integrity. This program will feature case studies and panel sessions, and will uncover data integrity successes and challenges.
Reasons to Attend:
- Understand the implications of data integrity and the risks to your organization
- Discuss the management of data quality using a risk-based approach to detect risks
- Hear from pharmaceutical companies that have successfully ensured data integrity in clinical trials
- Master how to plan and check for data integrity
- Manage the complete life cycle of data by establishing procedures and best practices
Data can come into an organization through many avenues, but it’s important to understand where the data came from, its level of quality and its role in reporting clinical research. This is especially true for a clinical trial, where you need to safeguard the integrity of data from its inception to archival. Achieving and maintaining data integrity ensures the results of clinical trials are based on high-quality data, which helps determine the outcomes of these clinical trials.
Hyatt Regency Morristown
Phone: (917) 258-5174
Monday, May 22, 2017 to Tuesday May 23, 2017