Spotlight on Science Meetings, Conferences and Events brings you information on the following event: Clinical Issues in Primary Care Conference
Primary Care CME Conference Series is designed to update primary care clinicians in rapidly changing therapeutic areas. The emphasis is on practical and useful information for clinical practice.
- Discuss the clinical presentation of the common disorders seen in the primary care
- Identify the role of the family physician in the management of these common problems
- Utilize current advances in the diagnosis and treatment of these common problems, using an evidence-based approach
- Assess and provide patients with an accurate diagnosis and optimal care for a broad range of disorders seen in primary care.
- Utilize current guidelines in the diagnosis and management of commonly encountered therapeutic issues.
- Formulate comprehensive evidence-based interventions and treatment strategies that will lead to the reduction of modifiable risk factors and improved long term outcomes.
Monday, May 15, 2017 to Friday, May 19, 2017