Spotlight on Science Meetings, Conferences and Events brings you information on the following event:2017 Off-Label Regulatory Compliance Congress
This congress will explore the current regulatory landscape and provide a better understanding of how the industry can work with officials to disseminate scientific information capable of advancing public health. This preeminent event will also deliver the necessary guidance needed to ensure that your promotional practices remain compliant.
Reasons to Attend:
- Hear firsthand accounts from the “FDA’s Manufacturer Communications Regarding Unapproved Uses of Approved or Cleared Medical Products” public hearing
- Explore how the 21st Century Cures Act will transform the way that information is disseminated across the industry
- Establish a clear definition of scientific communication exchange without fear of persecution
- Discover ways to coordinate the availability of science and real-world data with the speed of the regulatory landscape
- Participate in panel discussions and examine case studies to identify how industry leaders develop compliant promotional practices
Given the public health issues at stake and the public interest involved, it is imperative that this event details the importance of the timely communication of truthful scientific information that currently challenges pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device professionals.
Hyatt Regency Morristown
Monday, May 22, 2017 to Tuesday, May 23, 2017