Spotlight on Science Meetings, Conferences and Events brings you information on the following event: 19th Annual Innovations in Neuroscience
This conference is designed to educate attendees about various neurological disorders, from diagnostics to recovery using a multidisciplinary team approach. The agenda focuses not only on less common neurological diseases but those of epidemic proportions.
- Recognize common neurological symptoms in various neurological diseases, and treatment options through lecture and case-based learning.
- Identify what tests to order based on specific neurological diseases and symptoms, and discuss how the results assist with diagnosis and treatment plans.
- Discuss neurological diseases associated with behavioral health issues, and understand the consequences of not recognizing the signs and symptoms, various management options and availble resources.
- Assess neurological critical care patients from evaluation of neurological deficits, to understanding consciousness and prevention techniques during recovery.
- Describe how multidisciplinary care is crucial to short and long term goals of patient management and how early intervention can help in achieving successful outcomes.
This conference is intended for; nurses, advanced practice nurses, physician assistants, occupational therapists and physical therapists
Cleveland Clinic Administrative Campus
Phone: (216) 444-7591
Friday, May 19, 2017