As a vendor, would you like to gain visibility in the Massachusetts life science research market? If so, you are invited to join other top lab suppliers in demonstrating your products and services to the Amherst life science community at our upcoming BioResearch Product Faire™ Event on Wednesday, July 13, 2016.
The University of Massachusetts, Amherst ranks third in the state for research funding from the National Science Foundation (NSF), behind only MIT and Harvard University.
BioResearch Product Faire™ Event on Wednesday, July 13, 2016.
- The university is under going a 5-year, $1.4 billion construction project.
- $39.7M in research funding from the NSF.
- $21.7M in research funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
The following are quotes from two of our 2015 vendors:
“The vendor show at UMass Amherst was excellent! The advertising was evident in the great turnout throughout the whole time. We also received several excellent leads. We would attend again.” ~ 2015 Vendor
“Good show! Staff was professional and supportive. I definitely will do this show again. ~ 2015 Vendor
Register for this event by Thursday, April 14, 2016 and...
- Save your company $250 off our standard pricing
- Get the best placement available
- Meet with active researchers at one of the best life science markets in the country.
Reach two top-funded university markets in one week by also joining us at the Longwood/Harvard Event