There is lots going on at UCSD this year, with over one billion dollars in annual research projects and programs, with projects in technology, chemistry, physical science, and life sciences there is plenty that's intersting and lots to learn.
Today's headlines include:
- Scientists Complete First EPA-Approved Outdoor Field Trial for Genetically Engineered Algae
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- UC San Diego’s Women’s Center Celebrates 20 Years
- Grad Students Put Their Communication Skills to the Test
- Grad Students Show Lawmakers Value of UC Research
Every year researchers at UCSD are invited to the Biotechnology Vendor Show case Event to See the newest teechnologies for life science research. This year the event will also showcase Chemistry and photonics products.
Biotechnology Vendor Showcase Event
at UC San Diego 24 August, 2017
“The Biotechnology show at UCSD provided a wealth of opportunities for brand awareness and business development. The staff and environment both exceeded my expectations, and I felt very supported. We had high hopes for this show and they were met. It was refreshing to engage so many prospects that directly relate to our products and services” - A. E., Exhibitor, UC San Diego BCI event
Doing research on Campus? Click below to get more information
Looking for the most recent UCSD funding stats?
Are you a lab equipment company with new technologies to share? Find out how to participate in this event by clicking below: