This spring there will be an opportunity for UC Davis researchers to meet with companies that have the latest research technologies available.
Join us at the upcoming
Current Research Programs and Funding at UC DAVIS (source NIH reporter)
- Pacific Southwest Regional Center of Excellence for Vector-borne Disease Research, $8 Million
- Komp2-Phase 2 Production and Phenotyping $8.8 Million
- UC Davis Clinical and Translational Science Center $4.3 Million
- Novel Anticonvulsant and Neuroprotective Therapies for Tets and Op Intoxication $3.8 Million
- Brain Pathologies: Reserve and Cognition in Aging and Dementia $3,8Million
- Risk-Based Breast Cancer Screening and Surveillance in Community Practice $3.5 Million
- Explorer: Changing the Molecular Imaging Paradigm with Total Body Pet $3.1 Million
- Cancer Center Support $3 Million
- Biostatistics and Data Management Core $2.6 Million
- Rewiring Control of Leukocyte Motility for Therapeutic Application $2.4Million
- Biomarkers of Exposure to Hazardous Substances $2.2Million
- Neuroimmune Mechanisms of Psychiatric Disorders $2 Million
- Quantifying Heterogeneities in Dengue Virus Transmission Dynamics $1.8 Million
Attendance is free for science professionals.
Find new lab products, improved analytical equipment, and learn about new research techniques.
- Network with other researchers and outside science professionals.
- Meet other researchers from across campus to explore research concepts and get new ideas.
- Connect with industry professionals to get answers to you research technology questions.
- Establish new contacts and maintain and grow existing professional relationships .
- Learn about new research techniques and technologies.