Are you looking to increase your scientific product sales this spring?
Would you like to save hundreds of dollars, see hundreds of researchers, and sell tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, of dollars of lab products at Washington university?
- Hundreds of researchers come annually to our event at Washington University, St. Louis to source new solutions to their lab challenges.
- You can save hundreds by taking advantage of Early Registration pricing.
- Past exhibitors have reported up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in potential business resulting from participating in this show.
Get more infomrationa bout this event below
Wash U stats:
- The Center of Regenerative Medicine opened last year.
- A $60M NIH grant will fund genetics disease research.
- Researchers at WashU are leading a $32M campaign to harness a newly recognized cellular defense against infection.
- The NIH awarded a $26M grant to leukemia researchers.
New Stats now available - click button below
Testimonials from this Event:
- "This was my first BioResearch Product Faire™ and I was impressed! The on site director and her team were responsive, helpful and a pleasure to work with. When I pulled up to unload for the event, they had a team waiting with two wheelers who took my equipment to my booth while I parked. This was a huge stress and time reliever! I’ll definitely return to this event." - L. C., Exhibitor, Washington University BCI event
- "The show produced tremendous exposure to potential customers. I will continue to attend this event as a vendor in the future." - J. F., Exhibitor, Washington University BCI event
Early registration discount: save $250:
Meet Hundreds at WashU: Early Registration pricing expires: 1/13/17
Call Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. today to take advantage of the Early Registration savings of $250 and sell more in 2017.