Are you a Research Laboratory Product Supplier? Your company is invited to join us at 2 scientific sales events in New York.
Columbia, The Amory Track and Field
- "The show is always a busy one - very organized and
accommodating!" - M. N., Exhibitor, The Armory Track and Field BCI event
"Fantastic experience. Great people, great connections, great food, great show!!" - C. M., Exhibitor, The Armory Track and Field BCI event
"These shows are always well advertised so that vendors get access to as many researchers as possible during the show." - R. G., Exhibitor, The Armory Track and Field BCI event
"The Columbia University Biotech Calendar show drove a significant amount of quality leads to the Trevigen booth. This is extremely helpful in this market which is under served by our company." - N. H., Exhibitor, The Armory Track and Field BCI event
Meet with top researchers at the BioResearch Product Faire™ on campus tradeshows at Columbia University and Rockefeller University in New York this fall. This is an opportunity to educate 725 of the world's top researchers about the lab products that your company produces.
Coming this September, two events will provide your company with opportunities to share the benefits of using your products with researchers in need of them.
The Armory Track & Field Center (Columbia University) BioResearch Product Faire™ Event – 9/29/16
- 2014 Life Science R & D Expenditures: $585,344,000.
- The university received a $200M donation for the construction of the Zuckerman Bran Behavior Institute opening this year.
Rockefeller University BioResearch Product Faire™ Event – 9/30/16
- The university has received 5 new private gifts totaling over $29M.
- The Robertson Foundation recently granted the university $25M to aid new techniques for drug discovery.
- I received double the leads I typically get at other vendor shows with the majority being very high quality. You can tell the show was advertised very well. I will definitely be exhibiting with Biotechnology Calendar again." - L. M., Exhibitor, Rockefeller University BCI event
- "Hi! We had an absolutely fantastic experience today at Rockefeller! First off, the venue was gorgeous - totally exceeded expectations and the most beautiful of the year! The onsite director was an amazing host. She could not possibly have made our experience more positive and more successful. She constantly accommodated us and was truly part of our team while we were here! I'm very grateful she was here. Also, we made phenomenal connections at the show today. Easily 10+ quality leads and insight into other areas/institutions that would make a great fit for our products-services. Thank you very much for everything today!!" - C. M., Exhibitor, Rockefeller University BCI event
Sell More Research Products in New York This Fall
If your company provides products or service which can benefit the ongoing research projects happening at these New York universities, you are invited to participate in these two events. For more information on how to register visit the links below.
Particicpate in a special program today through Thursday, June 30, 2016 to reserve a space at both events with early registration savings ($250 per event).