Life Science Research Professionals and Lab Product Suppliers are invited to attend the upcoming University of California San Diego Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ Science Product Trade Show.
UCSD: One Billion Dollar Research Marketplace:
- 2018 Total R&D Expenditures: $1,265,196,000
- Ranked 7th in Total R&D Expenditures
- 2018 Life Science R&D Expenditures: $782,882,000
- 2019 NIH Funding: $488,194,359
- A five-year, $15 million grant has been awarded to the university’s Center for AIDS Research by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).
- UCSD received $12 million in 2019 from NIH, as co-leader of the California Precision Medicine Research Program Consortium's inclusion in the "All of Us" research program. Congress has authorized $1.4 billion over 10 years for the NIH-led program, which will serve as a national research resource for a variety of health conditions by gathering data from 1 million volunteer participants.
- UC San Diego Clinical and Translational Research Institute was awarded over $8.3 million by NCATS in 2019. The Institute has received $41.9 million in NIH funds since 2015.
Opportunities for Lab Suppliers Working to Turn Lab Sales Leads into Sales Last year, the Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ Events at the University of California, San Diego attracted 738 attendees. Of these attendees,235 were purchasing agents, professors and post docs, and 100 were lab managers. These attendees came from more than 50 different research buildings and 60 on-campus departments.
- Enjoy a complimentary breakfast and lunch buffet
- Establish new professional contacts for your future
- Network with fellow researchers across campus
- Schedule equipment demos
- Meet with numerous lab suppliers in one place
- Learn about new lab supplies and technologies
- Discover new companies; see what new products they have
- Compare products, prices, and brands
- Ask questions
University of California San Diego Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ Event – 08/29/19
Do you sell lab supplies?
If your company is interested in driving sales to new highs this year, then ask us about exhibiting at UCSD. To reserve exhibit space or to talk with a research product marketing specialist please click the link below: