Selling to the chemistry marketplace? Show your chemistry lab products and tools at upcoming UCLA Event!
Where can chem researchers connect with lab suppliers to display their latest tools and technologies?
Best Chemistry Shows™ events give both researchers and lab suppliers an excellent forum to see chemical supplies and chemistry equipment and save time to get the research results they need.
We would like to invite your chemistry product or chemistry service company to join us at the UCLA Best Chemistry Show event this spring:
Best Chemistry Show™ at UCLA - 4/20/17
More information here: http://www.bestchemshows.com/
- UCLA is home to 290 medical research centers.
- The UCLA Clinical and Translational Science Institute received $69.6 million in funding.
- UCLA will participate in a new science and technology imaging center funded by a five-year, $24 million award.
Call us today to participate, and elevate your company’s visibility in this 8th ranked, $718M academic marketplace.
Recent Research at UCLA
- Interviews effective predictors of postpartum depression among expectant women
UCLA-led study showed also that preventive antidepressants didn’t affect risk of postpartum depression in pregnant women with previous history of major depressive disorder.
- Researchers identify potential treatment for type of muscle and brain degenerative disease
Findings in a UCLA study suggest potential strategies to combat other diseases, including amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, commonly known as ALS.
- UCLA researchers make DNA detection portable, affordable using cellphones
The combined dye/cellphone reader system achieved comparable results to equipment costing tens of thousands of dollars more
- Researchers explore a new method to study cholesterol distribution on cells
Findings by scientists from UCLA and the University of Western Australia could eventually identify mechanisms linking cholesterol to coronary artery disease.