Conference - London, UK
This conference will gather government bodies, pharmaceutical companies and solution and technology providers to discuss the in-depth insights into the strategies and cutting edge technologies for pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting.
• Anti-Counterfeiting and Product Security in EU and USA: government policies & strategies
• Identifying current developments in counterfeits & ways to overcome threats
• Discovering successful business models – Opportunities & Challenges
• Identify main challenges and methods to improve Global Security
• International partnerships and EU & U.S. regulations to combat counterfeit medicines
• Practical Tips – Strategies for securing the supply chains of the 21st century – authentication, digital serialization, track and trace technologies and government enforcement
• Best Practices on risk based approach to predict & prevent counterfeiting
• Protect your products – Learn how to use the right packaging identification systems effectively
• Discuss the impact of parallel trade and re-imports on counterfeiting medicines
• Effective drug packaging design and technologies enhancing product efficiency, patient and health personnel security, compliance, ease of use
• Establish robust pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting and brand protection strategy to protect product and brand revenue
• Involve the latest cutting edge serialisation & track & trace technologies for anti-counterfeiting
• Include anti-counterfeiting in your business plan in order to secure product and supply chain safety in your company
• How the FBI is currently addressing intellectual property crime and partnering with U.S. government agencies
Thu, Oct 18, 2012 - Thu, Oct 18, 2012
Marriott Marble Arch Hotel, 134 George Street,
London, W1H 5DN , United Kingdom
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.