Research institution administrators, purchasing agents, and legal departments have many choices in providing services to their professional research staff.
With multiple event companies now serving the on campus laboratory research community, research institutions including universities, research institutes, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies have the opportunities to select providers that best meet their research communities needs.
When choosing an event company for your organization, consider the following questions and whether these are important to your research institution:
- Does the event company adhere to your institutional policies?
- Does the event company provide your researchers a broad access to relevant companies and products so that researchers can find the improved technologies they need?
- What kind of spam protection does the event planning company offer your attending researchers?
- What kind of safety checks and balances does the company provide?
- What kind of event based and ongoing PR does the company provide for your organization?
- Is the providing company reputable and fully insured?
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. strives to work within your organization’s policies and procedures. We offer satisfactory answers to all of these questions in regard to our own company. With that in mind please let us know if your facility is subject to life science vendor conflict of interest policies and what they are so we can ensure compliance.
If you feel that Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. may be a good fit for you, have a look at our nationwide show schedule for 2012 to find a show near you.
Also, please consider subscribing to our Science Market Update blog, which offers the latest news on science funding and marketing across the country.