Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. has recently made its Science Market Update information resource available to the life science professional community for no charge. This resource provides ongoing information on university and research institute funding, life science program growth and new research buildings, facilities, labs and institutions.
Currently we have multiple members on staff who conduct market research to find the most current and important news in the university research marketplace.
This is a free resource you can use to better target your sales and marketing efforts.
This regularly updated science marketing resource includes the following:
• Major industrial and academic funding news
• New facility construction developments
• Research program growth
• Sales and marketing tips
Recent posts include the following:
- Pitt Research Programs and Scientists Celebrate Top Honors and Rankings
- $1.25M Bioscience Research Endowment Gifted to Georgetown University Med Center
- New BioMedical Research Buildings, Programs, Funding at UC Riverside
- Lab Product Seminars: Selecting a Title that Draws Your Audience
- Duke Research Programs Continue to Shine and Grow.
- $12M Stem Cell Research Funding Newly Awarded to UCSD Biomedical Scientists
- Science "Speed Teching" Drives Rapid Commercialization in Utah
- New Life Science Research Funding Kickstarts Fetal Development Study
- OHSU Life Science Researcher Gets New Funding for HIV Research
- Columbia's Biomedical Science and Technology Research Park Still Unrivaled in New York
If you find this information useful you can subscribe via e-mail or RSS. Just provide us with the email address where the information should be sent using the form on the upper left corner of the page. There is no charge for this service.
Take a moment to see if you can benefit from this Free Science Market Update Information resource and subscription page: